Sunday 13 March 2011

5.30AM IS PRETTY, BUT NOT WHAT I WANT TO SEE

Well I can't sleep again!!! Don't know what is wrong with me, I'm normally the world's best sleeper, if patchy! Been back on the sofa this week as Phil bashing the bathroom to bits and the dust, etc, gets onto my chest and I wheeze all night! I experimented with sleeping on the sofa last time and found it comfy, so now that's what I do when he takes a week off to DIY.

However, this week I've not been able to sleep as well. Been snuggling down about 11pm (which is a little early for me) and going off to sleep fine, but then I'm waking up about 3am and I'm wide awake!!!! It's not daylight as that isn't happening until now, as I write, so I have no idea why! Some nights I've just played on my DS for an hour and managed to get back to sleep, but I'm still waking at 7.30am! I'm never awake at 7.30am! The other night I slept for about 4hrs, was awake for 2hrs, slept for a further 2.5hrs and was then awake! It's driving me mad!

I've been really busy too. Been attempting to keep house dust free downstairs, been out and about and been working in the garden, so I should be knackered! But NO!

I gave up this morning after being awake at 3.30am and tossing and turning until 4.30! I got up and made a cuppa and checked out Facebook which is a bit quiet at that time of day needless to say, but got my games done, haha. Am now watching the sun come up outside while typing this and wondering whether it's worth going back to see if I can get some sleep! I have so much to do today that it probably isn't worth it as I know I'll feel worse later, but I'm visiting a friend this afternoon and don't want to end up dozing off on her!

So, what to do next! Can't put the washing on as my machine is on it's way out and is extremely noisy and can't tidy up either as that's too noisy and I don't want Callum up just yet! Might go watch TV on low, might read my book, might do something else, but I have at least 2 more hrs to kill before C is up and about and that seems like a really long time to be doing 'nothing'!

Oh well, let's go put the kettle on again and see if I can get inspired! At least with the daylight arriving I no longer have to walk around the house with a torch, haha.

Cya

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, interesting! Just noticed that the date is saying Sunday, but it's Monday! Ooo er!

    ReplyDelete