Wednesday 13 February 2013

WEIRD DREAM ALERT

Had the weirdest of dreams last night.  Not totally sure what it was all about, but Callum and I were on the run from a bunch of people who wanted to steal my baby (I, apparently was pregnant, although in my dream I kept telling them I couldn't be and that I'd eaten too much at Christmas and was fat).  They kept telling me I was carrying an alien!!!!!

We ended up in LAS VEGAS(?) which wasn't surrounded by sand, but was surrounded by water!!  But Callum spotted the men in a car and we legged it to the nearest railway station which happened to be freight only.  The trains were huge in height, at least the size of a house and were carrying 20ft long Christmas trees covered in snow!  There were huge cranes loading the trees and Callum suggested we climb up the ladders on the side of the train and hide in amongst the trunks.

The next bit I can remember, we were on a caravan type site, but they weren't caravans they were mobile homes.  We had a small room in a hall like place (there was a long corridor with rooms off of it).  I said I was going to the shop for supplies.  However, when I got to the shop it was empty apart from one guy behind the counter and one member of staff stacking shelves.  I knew that there was something wrong with them and said,
"I know what you are"
The guy behind the counter replied,
"That's ok, we know what you are and what you have."

I realised the guys were vampires (of all things), but before I could find out whether they were goodies or baddies, whether I was carrying an alien or something else or just fat, Callum woke me up with a cup of tea.

Weird, weird dream!

I can associate the being chased and the weird guys from Utopia, the Vampires from Being Human, the long hall with rooms of the side with an episode of Call the Midwife.  The pregnancy is obviously my daughter.  But Las Vegas being surrounded by water, the huge Christmas trees covered in snow, the huge trains and the alien baby, I have no idea about.

Any ideas or readers of dreams would be appreciated.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment