Friday 11 April 2014

A VERY QUICK RUN DOWN OF THE PAST WEEK - NO MAJOR DISASTERS

It seems that the happy pills may be beginning to work, although it could be that today should have been busy and has turned out empty plus it's a sunny day.  Who knows?

Anyway, this week has been quite fun, quite stressful and generally one of those weeks where I've ticked off the days as I've gone.

The beginning of the week was spent mainly on making and icing a cake for a friend's son's birthday.  I would post up a picture, but it appears that the photo link above isn't working, but then I've had problems with loading photos on here before.  Seems that some days it works and some days it doesn't (bit like me really, hehe).

I attempted to get my son interested in doing some home ed, but he's been a very typical/untypical (cross through as your own teen experience requires) teenage boy and been sleeping for most of the day and very 'can't be bothered' when he is up.  We have, however, managed to set up the start of a DNA extraction experiment, although it has been left for me to finish topping up the funnel to strain the liquid through.  Hey ho.

As to my mental state.  Not bad.  Still feeling tired with occasional twinges of sickness and still need to force myself to get up and get dressed.  Not in the mood really to go anywhere, but at least I'm beginning to feel like doing things around the house.

No major upsets, whinges or guilt feelings this week, so that's all good.  Just haven't been online much as been icing most evenings and attempting to catch up with some telly.

Anyway, that's it for now.  Nought much to write if I'm honest as it would have been pictures mainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment