Monday 11 August 2014

SUNDAY, 10TH AUGUST 2014

Been a while since I wrote anything.  Never going to be able to finish a book if I can’t even keep a blog up to date.

Do manage to keep my Facebook page going and Callum’s own little page going too, but blogging… hmm, that’s another matter. Anyway, here we go and see how long I can keep it up for this time.

So after finally admitting to myself that I was depressed and having it confirmed by my GP and trying a couple of different doses of antidepressants, it would appear that the dosage is now correct and I’m feeling a lot more like my old self.  I still get the odd day, but nowhere near as bad as before.

So, what have I been up to and how do I feel?

I’m back into upcycling clothes again and scouring charity shops for bargains.  Have managed to make one dress from a skirt (£1 M&S find in charity shop) plus an old top of mine which I liked the top part of, but not the bottom.  Plus another dress from 2 dresses (indian style, but didn’t like the top part) and an old pair of jeans that were so ripped that I wouldn’t have been able to use them.  If I ever get round to taking photos, I’ll post them.

Plus I’ve been sewing, altering, finishing off woollen tasks and generally having ideas for crafting.

I’ve also been in the garden more, especially now that the other half has built an upper patio area and I’ve moved my courtyard stuff (which I never really used) up to it.  It’s remarkably private considering it’s in the middle of the garden.

I’ve also been away, which meant a lovely break for me from the day to day stuff with an addition of seeing some friends and generally chilling out.

As to how I feel; I’m ok. Brain still buzzes occasionally and I get a bit freaked out sometimes by general stuff being a bit overwhelming.  I’ve found myself easily spending hours on the computer in the evening and not getting stuff done and I mean to change that this week (used last week to get back to normal after my 6 days away).

It’s hot, I’m pleasantly tired rather than knackered and I’ve stuff to sort out and to plan, but then this is the start of the good part of the year.  Let’s hope mood continues.


Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment